backup hyperion v3 with mgcamd, latest patches and channel list 05.11.13

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,267 times. The last Post () by lemofloyd.

• hit thanks if u like it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dsfnaa

SVN 2602 - full backup hyperion v3 with TSmedia 4.4, mgcamd_1.35a, latest patches and channel list 05.11.13.

For mgcamd in mg_cfg please change AU section from A:01 to A:00 if the channels will not clear up after placing N line in.

login is default: root
    password: pkteam

THIS BACKUP HAS BEEN MADE ON TWIN TUNER WITH VFD CALLED BSLA 5800, THIS MEAN IF U TRY ON BSKA OR TUNER WITH LED DISPLAY U NEED TO CHANGE IT TO LED FROM BLUE PANEL.

u will find 3 files ( update too)

be aware that u need to update ENV to run any hyperion images, can be only run from B4T uboot !! or duo multiboot by J....

(if u using duomultiboot u need to enter loader, and SELECT B4T uboot!!!!)

Edited 2 times, last by bloto22 ().

• great back up many thanks,

just 1 problem. how do i update tsmedia, tried update but on reboot comes back up as 4.4?
    Tried manual ipk install which buggeres up the box?

please help

• U have to delete the old tsmedia folder which with FTP extract the ipk file with 7zip then FTP the usr folder to the root of the box and reboot

• ok lib-enigma2-plugins-extentions-(delete tsmedia) download tsmedia 4.8 ipk-extract-open usr-plugins-extentions and ftp to lib-enigma2-plugins-extentions where old one was?

• done above, got message: some plugins are not available (bad magic number in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extentions/tsmedia_init_.pyo)

• No mate when u extract it they should be a usr folder. When u first log into to ur box with ftp and it has all the folders listed like usr var and the rest put the usr in with all these the box will put it in the right place automatically then reboot box. U will have to delete the one u just put in there first

• ok sorry so what path do i delete the old tsmedia folder enigma2-plugins-extentions? and am i downloading 1.6 or 2.0 version of ts4.8?

• no good keeps giving error on reboot?? and have to reflash

this is what im doing.
    1st open dcc usr-lib-e2-plugins-extentions delete tsmedia file
    2nd downloaded tsmedia 4.8 for oem2.0 extract with 7zip usr file on desktop
    3rd dcc put usr in to file system
    reboot

• put in

usr/lib/enigma2/pythonXX/plugins/extensions.

Make sure u using tsmedia for 2.0 OE that mean python 2.7 not 2.6!!

If u cant handle just use other backup "best backup"

Diffrent image, a lot more stable etc, got ts media 4.7 installed.

U CANNOT USE UPDATE BUTTON TO UPDATE TS MEDIA AS ITS NOT SUPPORT OFFICIALY FOR SH4 PLATFORM

DOWNLOAD, OPEN WITH 7-ZIP AND FTP TO THE BOX, REBOOT BOX.

"bad magic number" mean wrong PYTHONG version.

• Hi
    I am trying to install this image but I am stuck on the NAND display
    Forgive me as I have tried for days.
    I have downloaded and reflashed duomutiboot, and put image on via usb and updt I get update ok
    when I reboot the box I have nbox as first display thenit goes to NAND I have pressed ok and left it for hours and nothing.
    I am sure I am in BT4 as I have the updt diplsy when flashing image
    so I read here about
    "
    be aware that u need to update ENV" How do you do this please and is this what my problem is
    Many Thanks
    for anyhelp, Am about to bin this box and get a vu+

• use multiboot V2 (switch to b4t uboot first, if u try from freebox it will brick uboot) I posted it here. Have look in downloads

After flashing select nand-h (mean nand-hyperion) press ok and u are done :)

the env (enviroment) boot is diffrent for hyperion images.

Edited once, last by bloto22 ().

• Many Thanks
    I will try that
    I have managed to load your other image graterlia 2 this seems to be working fine, I mainly wanted to get rid of the judder from Nebula on my box, should I stick with graterlia 2 or try the hyperion image
    Thank You

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!