IPHONE 4 APP to control cccam / add flines where ever you are

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,827 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• is it possible to get a app and control cccam via iphone 4 where ever you are,

like add flines to my server . if so what would i need and a tut on how to do this would be quality..

if not then ive asked .. i have seen one or 2 posts one the net about this with no real replys, thanks.

• Hello,
    Some apps exist (on cydia) but the cheapest and easiest way is probably to configure a CCCamInfoPHP on server and to manage via web interface... Also have SSH client to access your server ....
    I hope this help you...
    Best regards,
    Rgr

• just ensure you password everything if your remote accessing !!

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!