Nbox5800 Duo_Multiboot_v2 Multi MAC 09_2013 hyperion/nebula env built in

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,283 times. The last Post () by number5.

• http://www.sendspace.com/file/ub1zuy

got fixed some bits for example loosing boot choose vs to v1 thanks to J.... who created it

this version got freebox and latest b4t too, got 6 mac adress to choose, also got special env for hyperio and other pkt images

Simply choose b4t after boot choose, u can switch betwheen those without messing to much

n-hyperion ( nand- hyperion)
    n-nebula (nand -nebula)

U can boot from hdd to.

My advise is to flash from b4t uboot as that one will not check CRC32

Do not use freebox with CRC uboot (u may got freebox without CRC and here will flash succesfully) as that will not let u flash that multiboot. If u got old version of multiboot just change to b4t and use UPDT to update.

i will not accept any liabilities if u brick your box.

• I have currently got mulitboot and am trying to update to V2, i`ve put the 3 files from A020000 onto a USB and selected UPDT, the box says -READ- then -OK- .
    Nothing else happens after this, when i reboot the options havnt changed to the new style so im guessing its not been wrote to memory.
    What am i missing?
    Thanks

• put the files on the usb plugged in box changed from freeboot to b4t and selected updt but the front 4 lights just come on solid nothing happens can you please help i dont get any read or ok???

• master G

Added the Label Article

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!