Vu+ Duo no longer flashes using usb ports?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 646 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi there.
    I have a VU+ Duo. Had it for 6 months now. It has stopped flashing using the usb ports.
    I have flashed the receiver over the internet while I had OPEN ATV image installed. But i have flashed the receiver with a VTI image that I like.
    But not the up to date image. And so I do not have the software installed to upgrade.
    Is there a file that I can add to my receiver that will allow me to download and install any one of the images that can be used on this receiver.
    Please note that I will have to use the receiver and a hard dive to download and install future images. As when trying to flash by usb. The receiver will not flash but will just boots into the system that I have installed.
    Also when I did flash a new image of the OPEN ATV. A message came up saying "2 eraseblocks corrupt". Is this why I can no longer flash with usb.
    I have read several times that this is nothing new. Maybe have to return the receiver.
    Thank you.
    Stuart.

• Have you tried using a different brand of usb stick to try and flash the receiver??? Nothing else should be connected to any of the usb ports when flashing and you should be using the front usb port to flash a new image.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I will try another usb stick when my neighbour returns home. But I think that it is a problem with the flash memory blocks?
    Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!