Saorsat on maxdigital xp1000

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,176 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• Hello all.
    I'm having problems tuning in saorsat on an xp1000. According to the saorsat site, the settings are
    Frequency 10.765 (really 20.185GHz)
    Symbol rate 25000
    Polarisation Vertical (This will select Left hand Circular)
    FEC 1/2 (or Auto).

Code
    http://www.saortv.info/satellite-saorsat/saorsat-reception/

The receiver is for a family member who cannot receive saorview and would like to get away from 5ky but would like to have epg on fta channels.
    I have the satellite dish setup with a ka lnb and can receive saorsat on an ariva 150 with no problem. I have selected user defined transponder with dvb-s2 and above settings but cannot tune it in on the max digital or my solo2. I have tried vix and openpli. The only difference in tuning between both receivers is blind scan on the ariva. Is there a blind scan plugin for the xp1000, doesn't matter what image, or am i missing something.
    Thanks.

• I think you can do a blindscan using VIX firmware. I have the option on my Gigablue when its running VIX. I only had my Maxview for a few weeks so i never really played with it that much.

Nano

Edited once, last by nano ().

• I have openvix 3.0.793 flashed but cannot see any blindscan function. Is it buried in one of the sub menus or is it an extra plugin you have to install? Maybe the nightly builds don't have this function?

• No such thing as ViX nightly builds mate, we release them as and when there are updates available, sometimes these can be daily sometimes there may be a gap of some weeks etc.

now as for blindscan I'm not really sure, some retailers list it as being blindscan compatible personally i dont think it is and we have not had any confirmation from the manufacturer to say if it is or not.

The sponsor does not list it as being blindscan compatible so i'd go of that for the time being.

http://www.world-of-satellite.…-Linux-Satellite-Receiver

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!