desconection dhcp on off

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,218 times. The last Post () by master G.

• hi from 5-6 days i have small pro,

runing sbox on bh 2.06

dhcp no fix ip

alls ok bur every 6-12h my peers disconected?

i go to menu setup network

restart dhcp yes or no nay one

and all okmy peers reconected

my router is bt

i am missing something in the setup?

• ok my dns ok i think is bt router is new for me

i have to read more how to put the ip static in to my router

• any body have good knoledge bt router tkyou need somes help

• homehub 4 type a

in the back 4 port + 1 wam red +usb

• ok homehub 4, what is it you are not able to configure??

It sounds like he is having problems porting his ip from server to his router which is always going to be an issue if he has not set his box ip to static.

@rami you should not be using dhcp on your box (server) whatsoever...dhcp should be off and set in comparison to what your router actually recognizes otherwise you will have issues.

You might also be having some sort of ip conflict problem on your network/and/or gateway setting issues.

This can take some messing with making sure all devices on your network are connected while doing a reboot of your box to see which ip your box settles on..i,m not familiar with your router but you should be able to set it up for port forwarding.

MK

• If it is a port forwarding problem rami have a look at this guide: http://portforward.com/english…me_Hub_4/defaultguide.htm

Also if you want to assign a ip addy to each device that it will always use, from memory you go into advanced settings and select home network, in here you should each device connected to your homehub, you can then click on a check box to make the the ip addy that is assigned to it static.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• ok i follow alls instrution everithing is cprrect but i am sur something is missing

my router reconise the vusolo and the ip not probleme just afther 8 12 hours he not reconise static ip on vusolo i have to gos make it dhcp on then off my ip vusolo never change off or on dhcp......................

• ok i follow alls instrution everithing is cprrect but i am sur something is missing

my router reconise the vusolo and the ip not probleme just afther 8 12 hours he not reconise static ip on vusolo i have to gos make it dhcp on then off my ip vusolo never change off or on dhcp......................

Mate ffs its hard enough trying to get to the bottom of your problem without having to translate your latest post!

Router recognizes the ip from solo yes?

After 8 to 12 hours what do you do...restart network on solo after issues?

Bit lost now sorry :(

MK

• no sorry from ip static i have to go on dhcp then put it back on static .

my ip not change stay the same

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!