How to install CCcam on the gemini project II enigma2 image

There are 30 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 17,403 times. The last Post () by doa76.

• hi mate me again lol i have done that i put the plugin in and now i got ppanel if i go in to that this is what i got

script manager
    backup/restore
    emulator manager
    keys- softcam downloader
    channel-settings downloader
    satellites.XML by persian prince
    persian weather- tehran traffic

please could you tell me what one to go to now i feel im getting somewhere thanks to you your a star

• go into keys - softcam downloader

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• thanks once again now i got more options here thay are

IRIB tv3 keys adder
    uydu keys downloader
    CCcam files downloader
    minicat keys downloader
    techsat keys downloader
    pandasat keys downloader
    satangels keys downloader
    demonisat keys downloader
    satsharing softcam downloader
    persianpros cccam files downloader
    cccam.channelinfo to oscam.srvidconver
    keys- softcam converter (requires keys

please could you tell me what one to go to now please thanks

• select cccam files downloader

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• hi dont worry about the last post because i downloaded it but now i got another problem when i go to start CCcam i can not select it from the menu i got the CCcamcfg file and that now but how do i start it thank you

• i have this version of ppanel installed :-

enigma2-plugin-persianpros-princepanel-full_6.3_mipsel.ipk.zip

i open via plugin menu

then

option 3 - emulator manager
    option3 again - single cams
    option 4 - cccam
    option 5 - download compatible blah blah .....

• hi mate im gettingf there now thank you so much i could not do it with out you

but now i go in to blue panel i want to select CCcam but i cant its not there could you tell me what to do now i think this will be the last tonight then if i cant do it sorry to be so much bother

• you can start the cam from ppanel itself

go ppanel from plugins
    option 3
    option 3 again
    option 4 cccam
    option 2 cccam 2.2.1 enable

then you can look at your status in cccam info etc

regards & dont forget many many thx off to zzzzzz now its 2.20am here

• hi newtolinux i still cant get it going could you please provide a link for me to the image your using so i could follow all we gone though easy hope thats not a problem thanks

• hi so i have transferred the file how do i change to 755 is it in the Dcc program. the file is on my dreambox sorry to you from me being so dumb

I use total commander. Start it, click in active menu FTP, edit new connection;
    When connected move files to specific folder by d´n´d, when file is in it´s folder >archiv >changes attribute to 755

done

good luck ...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!