How to install CCcam on the gemini project II enigma2 image

There are 30 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 17,343 times. The last Post () by doa76.

• How to install CCcam on the gemini project II image?

first off can i say sorry if this is in the wrong place to post very sorry.

hi all i am trying very hard to understand how to do this but its just not working out for me. i AM a total newbie and need as much detail and replys as possable hehe sorry.

i have tried to put cccam in to temp folder and do a manual install but on the box i got a question mark by the side of it and there is no way i can install it its normally press green but the green button does nothing.

i used flashFXP to move the file over, dont think thats got anything to do with it but please help me any links and explain to me what to do. please help me i been trying to do this for the last 8 hours straight lol thanks

• hi thanks for helping its the dreambox dm800 clone and its the the gemini project II enigma2 image. very sorry about posting in the wrong bit

• Official Post

hi thanks for helping its the dreambox dm800 clone and its the the gemini project II enigma2 image. very sorry about posting in the wrong bit

No apology required mate we all started the same, start by looking here.

Gemini GP3 Cam Feed by OneStep

Tunisiasat Addons Manager

Alternative URLs for downloading Cams on Gemini

all cams & confg for gemini E2

If your still having problems please let us know.
    Good luck.

• hi mate thanks for your help but i got snagged on the way ops. im on step two i downloaded it and ftp it to dreambox i rebooted the dreambox and went to pluging and went to install it and got the message addons download failure, no internet connection or server down! but there is nothing wrong with my internet connection to the dreambox as i can login to it and everything please can you help me on this bit please thanks in advance

• ftp the tunisiasat addon to /tmp directory

chmod the file to 755

use manaual addon installer in your image to install tunisiasat addon.

regards

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• hello mate i have has so many problems so i started from scrach. could you be so kind and tell me what you mean by Charge with an FTP program please thanks

• use a program like dcc 2.96 ( dreambox control centre )

ftp ( file transfer protocol ) i.e send the tunisiasat ipk file to the /tmp directory on your dreambox

change the file attributes on tunisia file once transferred by right clicking on file and changing to 755 properties

Then in your image navigate through your menus until you find addon manager , select manual addon and tunisia file should be there

Install it , restart box.

Now select plugins from your image and tunisiasat plugin should be there

good luck

new2

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• hi so i have transferred the file how do i change to 755 is it in the Dcc program. the file is on my dreambox sorry to you from me being so dumb

• lady did u get all sorted ??

• hi i managed to do all that now but when i reboot and go to pluging its there but i go to install it and i get this Addons download failure, no internet connection or server down could you help me here please thanks

• if its in plugins already what are you trying to download

• hi i thought i had to download the cccam from the server. please tell me if im doing anything wrong im here to learn aff the best people thanks

• yes you need to download a cam to the image for it to work as you have said. I am guessing then you have decided on cccam . That should be available from the tunisiasat addon.

other option you have got is to install ppanel using same procedure as you did for the tunisiasat addon look here : - http://linuxsat-support.com/dr…sian-prince-oe-1-6-a.html

or

just install a cccam ipk package for your image .

what image are you using again ?

new2

• hi mate thanks for the speedy reply im using sim201e-76A-gemini2-510-dm800-20100721145005 image. but thats my problem i can not download from the server as i get the message Addons download failure, no internet connection or server down thanks

• are you sure your doing downloads through tunisiasat panel and not gemini addon panel ????

• yeah because i go in to tunisiasat and then it says downloading addons groups please wait then 2min later it comes up addons download failure no internet connection or server down thanks i feel so guilty asking you all the time but i would never get through it with out you thanks

• maybe tunisiasat got problem them mate . try the princes panel link i sent you and install that plugin

new2

dont forget to give thx

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!