VU+Duo2 installation of cccam

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,431 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi all
    I took delivery of my new Vu+duo2 yesterday i had the latest Black hole preinstalled a one Terabyte hard drive along with 2x satilitte 1xterestrial and 1x cable turners.

I have it up and running on FTA channels but now need to put in the cccam for the rest.
    I have scanned all the forums apparently the cams should be in add ons but they are not. and you cannot download with the download manager.
    I have got cccam from on here and have it on my computer.

now how do I get it from my computer into idreamx (which I have configured and it hooks up to vubox no problem) then on to the box and where on the box?

all help is much appreciated
    many thanks in advance

johnnym

• Hello buddy,

the version of cccam that you have downloaded from here will be a ipk file, easiest way to install this is to use a FTP program (filezilla/dcc etc etc) to place the ipk file into the "tmp" folder on your duo2. Once you have placed the ipk in the tmp folder get your duo2 remote and press the green button and then the yellow, you will see a option to install local extension, go in here and select install cccam file. Once the installation has finished then restart enigma2. When your duo restarts press the blue button and then use the left/right arrows to select cccam, then press the ok button, cccam will start then. The cccam cfg file should be place in the "etc" folder by ftp, if you make any changes then restart the cam.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I have the cccam installed now ( i think all I need to do now is edit with my username and password ect.

Many thanks you guys, this is what it's all about good guys helping the beginers

regards

Johnnym

• Hi Guys

Many thanks for the help yesterday on getting the Vu+due2 working.
    It now is working brilliantly on the tuner i have my one feed to.
    at the weekend I will run a second feed from my dish for tuner two so i will be able to record a different program from the one i am watching.
    do i do the same things to the second tuner as the first turner ?????

thanks in advance

johnnym

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!