1channel stopped working

There are 309 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 36,239 times. The last Post () by gerryd13.

• if i were going to take over the maintaining of this plugin,which im not because im friendly with subix,and i dont have his permission,i would add about 6 lines of code to it to make the plugin redirect to the etc folder on your box,and read the private proxy from a file contained in that folder,before it read the original primewire.ag url
    so each person would then have their own private proxy in their etc folder and no other could ever see or use it.

just a small tip if someone wants to fix this issue for everyone concerned.

Ian.

• hi ian, am in the py file but what do I change to ad my proxy and how do I make my own proxy?? is hide my ass a good website?? I looked in the py file and if I was to change the url do I change everyone because theres loads like 'http://www.primewire.ag/index.php?search_keywords=' and 'http://www.primewire.ag/index.php?genre='

I will probably fail at it but at least I had a good go at trying lol

thanks

• from memory there are 44 to change i think

open the plugin.py in notepad++ select search from the tab at the top,then select find and type into the box

Code
    http://www.primewire.ag/

then hit enter

that text will be highlighted.

select replace and in the second box type

Code
    http://www.myprivateproxy.domain/

(this is of course your proxy and not those words lol )

then select replace all and hit enter

select save and the job is done,notepad should report that 44 occurrences have been replaced.

send the file back to your box and restart enigma2

and enjoy 1channel once more.

Ian.

• you cannot edit pyo files they are machine code.

you need to find the decompiled files that are in py format which is human readable code that someone posted on this site and edit those,or decompile the pyo files yourself first.

Ian.

Thanks again in relation to reply above....can you post me the link (here) of the py format file (human readable code) someone posted please?

• well ive tried and failed lol. thanks for trying to help ian.....its a shame you cant take over the plugin but I see your point as its your friends. hopefully someone with better knowledge would read your comment about adding folders and maybe do it for us noobs? I don't know where im ging wrong?? could be the proxy site im using using? do I have to build my own proxy?? because im just been using the free proxy sites i.e hidemyass.com

hope others have better luck then me lol

• Ive added smart dns ip addresses to my receiver network settings under primary and secondary dns,also tried adding to router dns but no good still blocked.

• yes Gerry you have to create your own proxy using a php file containing the address you wish to be redirected to,in this case primewires addy and also a .htaccess file too,both of which need uploading onto a hosting site.

how else will it be private if you do not do this ?

Ian.

• ian, I very much appreciated your plugin - until it was ruined, and would like to go about setting up my own proxy. I understand the editing of the py file, but the rest is uncharted territory. I would be hugely grateful if you could spend ten minutes and produce a simple step by step guide that covers the php file, the .htaccess file etc (where these go and their format etc.). I know this is a big ask - but I know many will be very grateful, and might reduce the ongoing questions in this thread.

• you cannot edit pyo files they are machine code.

you need to find the decompiled files that are in py format which is human readable code that someone posted on this site and edit those,or decompile the pyo files yourself first.

Ian.

Good Morning Ian....I followed your advice. I did not decompile pyo file (slightly above my knowledge) but used the py file on the last 1channel winzip file posted on the link http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=15357&page=3

I then used notepad++ to change the primewire url to my privateproxy and you were right I used the x10. Following your concerns about x10, I created another proxy from 000 (you must know the one) and used both urls separately. The number of replacement I made on the py file was 41 and I recalled one of your post you stated 44.

I used the edited py file on the plugin but got a peculiar result for both proxies respectively....it loads up the movies and TV show list but when I selected any of them no links showed up to play them.

Any ideas as to what I have done wrong....do you have a link to or have a copy of a 1channel py file I could use as a template as I have no knowledge of decompiling....Thanks?

• there should be 44 i think,its ages since ive done it.

although i think the files that have been publicly decompiled dont have the search ?

go through them all one by one because some start http://www. and others http://
    without the www. depending on what the link does and what its calling upon on the site.

you have probably missed the 3 www links and they are still primewire.ag

i would suggest doing a search using notepad++ for primewire.ag without the prefix to ensure none are found.if any are then you need to edit those too.

Ian.

Edited 3 times, last by ian1095 ().

• Spot on Ian....My sincere thanks and gratitude for the tip...this plugin aside you are improving my education in IT. I am very grateful.
    So long as my privateproxy remains private and primewire as a site is active, is there no chance for the plugin to fail....?

• its unlikely

but no one can predict if the primewire site will change their source code or if new headers maybe required.if this happens then the python code has to be changed too(a very simple task using firebug to obtain the info from the sites new source code)but as no one is maintaining this plugin now,if they do ever do this,then the plugin is dead for good.

as long as they dont do this though,your plugin running your private proxy should remain working for a long time to come.

Ian.

ps remember to login to 000 at least once a month,otherwise they will kill your proxy,and yes 000 is a good site,i have several private proxies from there myself.it was a wise move to change your proxy from mx10 simply because with xbmc using that host site,it gets battered with redirects to primewire.ag and i feel that soon they will smell a rat and put a stop to this sort of thing for good,as it does break the terms and conditions,that no one ever bothers to read lol.

and lastly

well done !

Edited 4 times, last by ian1095 ().

• Spot on Ian....My sincere thanks and gratitude for the tip...this plugin aside you are improving my education in IT. I am very grateful.
    So long as my privateproxy remains private and primewire as a site is active, is there no chance for the plugin to fail....?

afrostar can I call on your expertise when I need to. Just need to setup a proxy and use Ians advice?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!