1channel stopped working

There are 309 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 36,247 times. The last Post () by gerryd13.

• Please read the word document Guidance on the attachment and follow it implicitly. It is consolidation of all the advice provided by Ian...

Hope it helps....

Thanks for this , I have this set up on my STB but it is hit & miss , sometimes it connects sometimes it wont , when I view the primewire site via my pc , it has started to ask for a captcha to prove I am 'Human' , obviously this is what the box is seeing so that doesn't connect . ( this is using the X10 host site )

Is there a guide I could use to create another proxy using the 000 site , or would cause the same problem ?

Thanks for any help

• this is why i advised users to use another hosting site,simply because xbmc use mx10.this problem only exists because it looks to the site like a ddos attack,ive explained this many times,and its because of all the xbmc users connecting as well as yourselves.

if you use another hosting site this problem is gone.

the guide i wrote is for mx10 but it can easily be adapted to be used on other hosting sites,using your own FTP program such as flashFXP,it just a matter of using your common sense really like afrostar has done.

Ian.

Edited 2 times, last by ian1095 ().

• im using nokly, is this a decent site or should I just use 000?? I got it working to a certain extent but it crashes a lot or some just reads theres no list?? its hit and miss at the moment

anyway ive incuded the crashlog to see if anyone has any idea lol

Edited once, last by master G: Removed crashlog ().

• thats vix for you lol

your image is not closing the connection from previous connection attempts and your httplib file is raising the BadStatusLine error,so when you try to connect again using your urllib2 file the connection is still open and this is causing the crash.

the 1channel plugin really needs an exception adding to its code here to prevent these crashes when the connection is still open.

none the less,even if an exception was added you still wouldnt be able to connect,all adding this exception would do,would be to prevent your crash.

because your image isnt closing the last connection,all you can do is to reboot the box to force it to close,then upon restart it should connect for you without issue.

Ian.

ps be careful when posting crashlogs as they may now contain your private proxy details,if i were you i would edit your crashlog and then re post it again.

i take it nicola is your girlfriend you soppy sod lol

Edited 3 times, last by ian1095 ().

• It's entirely up to you how many m8's etc you pass it on to. All they need is your modified version of the py script and they're good to go.

Working perfectly here. Watching Enders Game as I write.

Got this working a treat with vix.Used 000hosting.Would this be possible to pass on to a mate using my private proxy.1 mate only.

• afrostar or anyone, where do go for a proxy. Have tried looking for 000proxy but it only lets you put the URL in to route but not to join.

Tom, there are loads of proxy sites....according to forum rules we cannot name anyone of them on here. just type on google 000 host proxy and follow my Guidance post on this thread.

• what did you go to in 000 once your a member.??? cant see add website? do ya have to go to website builder....cus i cant get that to work. help....im a newbi at this stuff but am a quick learner if someone has the time.... ive got all the files and the guidance stuck after the click control panel bit

• Under useful stuff download any website template .zip or rar then upload it via website restore in the full zip or rar folder don't change anything then work from that.

• got it working first time with nokly. far less hassle too. kept seeing me as a bot on the other site??? thanks for your help though guys

• ok

a few of you have asked how to get this to work in tsmedia so ive decompiled the 1channel py file from this plugin for you all.

once youve done this you can then move onto movie4k,but this is slightly harder as the movie4k website needs certain url's to remain intact and you have to know which they are.

then finally if you wish you can fix simply movies too,although this is even harder than movie4k,because with this all simply movies links remain intact and you only edit the links pertaining to vk.com.

to be honest though if the author gave a dam he would simply add a new def containing about 6 lines of code telling the plugin to redirect to a file contained in perhaps the /etc folder on an individuals box.then each user could just add their own private proxies to this file,and the plugin would read this file before trying the url's contained within it.but hey thats between you guys and the author of this plugin.

anyway

edit this py with your private proxies and then send to

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/addons/movies/channel1/

then restart enigma2.

ive not tested this because i dont use this plugin either (we have our own private ones lol ) but trust me,it will work !

Ian.

ps personally i woulnt upload a list of these hosting sites here,because you have to remember,what you are doing is against their terms and conditions and they dont want you to do this,because it uses too much cpu and bandwidth,also its possibly illegal too.but if you google top 10 free hosting site you will get yourselves a list,then just use the ones that allow PHP hosting.you dont need them to allow FTP,because you can always use your own FTP programs that you use everyday to access your boxes.

the above location is taken from the latest betas hes getting you all to test for him ( quite cleaver that lol )
    the location of the 1channel py file is different in the normal tsmedia versions.

Ian.

• ok normally im a firm believer in that people should learn and do things for themselves and if they do wish to learn im always more than willing to try to teach,rather than being the "its broke fix it" brigade,but on this occasion to save all the inevitable questions and because the author decompiled my stand alone fix and stole my private proxy,ive decided to do it for you all.

ive decompiled the main tsmedia plugin pyo and disabled it from reading the 1channel url (my old private one !) that he has on his server.

so now it no longer places that old now useless proxy from his server into /ect/TSmedia/channel1_source for 1channel to read the url from.

instead if you go to this file and add your own private proxy there replacing the now useless mr dude one 1channel will now read and use yours instead.

send the attached plugin.py file to

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/

then navigate to /etc/TSmedia/channel_source and open that file in notepad++
    replace the mrdude proxy with your new one and restart enigma2

tsmedia 1channel will now use your proxy instead of my old one on his server.

enjoy.

Ian.

• Good Morning Ian, Thank for the TSMedia 1channel py file.....There is only one instance of primewire url which I replaced with my proxy but it did not work. There maybe another change needed on another py file elsewhere on TS Media.....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!