1channel stopped working

There are 309 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 36,147 times. The last Post () by gerryd13.

• Many thanks Ian. This explains why everytime I updated the url file and then started TSMEDIA it got overwritten. This completes the puzzle for me. Was doing my head in.

• The solution above will not work with all version before 4.8 beta5 because the content of file etc/TSmedia/channel1_user overwritten by the proxy provided from TSmedia server(The lines available in the main plugin.py of TSmedia not in channel1/plugin.py
    in last 4.9 beta5 the above solution works but need first from channel1 settings to disable auto proxy update

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

Edited once, last by mfaraj57 ().

• yes thank you.

i forgot to mention this is for the last beta 5 version only as the code is slightly different in the earlier versions and needs a slightly different alteration doing to it.
    i chose the latest version because i felt its this version people would most likely want to use.

Ian.

Edited 2 times, last by ian1095 ().

because the author decompiled my stand alone fix and stole my private proxy,ive decided to do it for you all.

i have not decompiled your files and didnot steel anything, mr dude proxy mentioned in my forum by members as proxy alternative and if i know you like to keep it for your plugin i wouldnot use it
    also i can supply my plugin sources to anyone without need to decompile ,The reason i see not to include the source files within the TSmedia package to save free space for users

• none the less the proxy was originally inserted into a pyo file,so someone at some point decompiled it for you to use.

no matter its only a proxy and it serves no purpose debating further who or why this was done.

thank you for your assistance as i didnt know you supplied your plugin source files to anyone who requested them.

i dont actually use your plugin,but im sure this will be a great help to those that do.

Ian.

• i put this just for clarification
    always appreciate your work

• 1Channel in Tsmedia is working perfectly for me now.

I think I can speak for all when I state that I respect and much appreciate the work you both do which is invaluable to the E2 community.

Thanks to both also for the insights which have enabled me to progress my knowledge of phythin scripting which I am beinging to see is not as daunting as it once appeared to be to me.

PS: Only thing that worries me a litlle is that if I navigate to my proxy via any browser I get primewire.ag showing up in its full glory. Think I might just see if I can find away to 'cloak' this feature. :83:

Edited once, last by dirtydonki ().

• Now i replace mr dude proxy in my server by the default primewire.ag to disable it you should use Ian fix or disable it from TSmedia/movies/1channel settings and supply your proxy in file etc/TSmedia/channel1_user and do not forget forward slash at end of proxy link,youmay need to restart enigma after editing the file

• Thanks very much Ian for the fix....I have resolved it now.....

yes thank you.

i forgot to mention this is for the last beta 5 version only as the code is slightly different in the earlier versions and needs a slightly different alteration doing to it.
    i chose the latest version because i felt its this version people would most likely want to use.

Ian.

• Thanks mfaraj....for the update and especially the slash bit which I omitted orginally.....

Now i replace mr dude proxy in my server by the default primewire.ag to disable it you should use Ian fix or disable it from TSmedia/movies/1channel settings and supply your proxy in file etc/TSmedia/channel1_user and do not forget forward slash at end of proxy link,youmay need to restart enigma after editing the file

• Got this working a treat with vix.Used 000hosting.Would this be possible to pass on to a mate using my private proxy.1 mate only.

after I read this I tried the same proxy site and now I don't have any crashing...thank you

can somebody do a check for me.....I wanted to watch the new kruger film on the 1channel but its only playin 6mins of it.....bit like UFC prem fights...only plays 52secs....the tv programes work fine that ive checked except for Thomas the tank engine which only plays 2mins of it

can some check to see if its a nationwide problem or just me

thank you

oh, and does it both the standalone and tsmedia

• Just a quick question Ian....

Will my private proxy in use on my stand alone 1channel plugin be compromised if I use it on TSMedia?

Kind Regards

• Just a quick question Ian....

Will my private proxy in use on my stand alone 1channel plugin be compromised if I use it on TSMedia?

Kind Regards

unlikely

as only you yourself are using it and you cannot use both plugins at once lol, but even if you could it would in my opinion still be ok.

dont forget 1000's of users were using the mrdude proxy,all at the same time, before it was turned off.

Ian.

• Hi ian,iam now a member of 000webhost have domain name and showing active,in your guide it says control panel click+add website cant find this .so at moment stuck,i know its me going wrong but don't know were.any help gladly accepted

• Hi ian,iam now a member of 000webhost have domain name and showing active,in your guide it says control panel click+add website cant find this .so at moment stuck,i know its me going wrong but don't know were.any help gladly accepted

If you already have an account you won't need to create a new website via control panel. It should already have been done for you. Get your FTP details and the just pop your .htaccess & proxy.php files into public_html via FTP and you should be good to go as long as you change the 1channel settings to point at your 000 address.

Edited once, last by dirtydonki ().

• You should have received them in an email containing a section something like this:

*** File Upload Details ***
    FTP Hostname: ftp.yourhostnam.webhostname.com or xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    FTP Username: eeyore
    FTP Passsword: blahblah

Files must be uploaded to 'public_html' folder.
    If you can't or don't want to use FTP, you can access web based file manager from control panel to upload the files I mentioned previously.

Do a search for 000hosting on Youtoob and you will find loads of good tutorials on there.

Hi m8,no wiser how do I get ftp details,are these the two names 000webhost sent me.cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!