flash storage filling up what can i delete

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,077 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• hello
    running vix image 761 build
    my flash storage filling up what can i delete safely please as onl;y 20k left have already set up swap file but box never seems to use it as total and used wasp show same

• What image are you running on it buddy? you should be able to create a swap file if you have a usb stick mounted. Any plugins you can do without???

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Yeh for some reason anytime I was tring to mount a usb stick or hardrive the box repeatedly crashed, same with my duo but only when trying to mount a usb stick, hdd is ok, I take it the flash cant be deleated then? Not even wiyh dcc.

• You can delete plugins etc that are stored on the flash, but you can't delete the flash memory completely....

Just to advise if your using ViX it should auto-mount the usb stick for you...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!