USB Harddrive Share

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 432 times. The last Post () by m1nz.

• Hi All,

Currenlty running open Vix. I have a internal HD for Logs,EPG,Recording. I have had a second USB Harddrive which i have moves and music on.

The drive is formated as NTFS and I have installed NTFS-3G driver.

1.Whats the best way to share the Second Drive or see it on a windows PC. I know CIFS can work but dont know how to set it up.
    2. Also i have a smart TV in another room but want to access the USB Harddrive via the Solo2. Will DLNA work. Is there a guide to this

• Have you got samba running??? if so edit the samba conf file (root/etc) to use the same workgroup that you have all your other networked devices on.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!