Massive Oscam Cache-EX Revamp & optimisation with blueven patch

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,969 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• This thread is obsolete, blueven patch is now trunk!!!

All oscam Cache-ex users should patch latest SVN with "blueven HT cache patch"
    Latest Patch:
    blueven_cache_V1.0_svn9072.rar
    blueven_cache_V1.0_svn9071.rar

Here is the modified patch for Modern Webif
    Latest Patch:
    blueven_cache_V1.0_svn9072.modern.rar
    blueven_cache_V1.0_svn9071.modern.rar

This implements long awaited Hash Tables which drastically reduce cpu load & much more..

I have tested & in my situation with 6 cacheex peers My average load has gone from 80% to 15%
    There are a few tweaks and adjustments to make to take full advantage of this patch which we will discuss in detail later...

Please report all bugs/issues directly to blueven @ streamboard
    & Dont forget to leave some positive feedback for all the hard work put into this massive overhaul..
    >>>>Streamboard Thread - Finally: blueven HT cache patch<<<<

To build with patch, use simplebuild:
    Tutorial: Updating Oscam to latest SVN - Ubuntu & debian with Simplebuild

FTF patch to /opt/simplebuild/patches

Select patch in features menu & Build

Taken from blueven streamboard:

Original Post: http://www.streamboard.tv/wbb2…?postid=489241#post489241

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Edited 15 times, last by thatfellow ().

• Here is the modified patch for Modern Webif m8..
    blueven_cache_V1.0_svn9071.modern.rar

I am using Modern webif myself & it works..
    I will add it to orig post..

When compiling, If any patch errors, go to /opt/simplebuild & delete all files/folders apart from simplebuild script & Patch folder (& url & toolchains in your case) and re-run with patch..

TF

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Update & recompile with #9072 patch

blueven streamboard:

Sorry people, i made a mistake buiding patch for trunk 9071.

In first post you can get now correct patch for svn trunk 9072.

• master G

Removed the Label Oscam Tutorials

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!