HDMU plugin menu missing

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,102 times. The last Post () by fyusuf1.

• Help! If I had hair, I'd be pulling it out. I have just got an alien 8900. I'm trying to get up and running by booting on enigma2 (HDMU). To get up and running, I wanted to setup oscam using my n line. Apparently I need to download oscam via plugin menu. Hit menu not visible. Pressed blue button not visible. Went into setup not visible pressed blue button not visible. Tried the same thing with red green yellow. Nothing! Am I missing something?

Any direction appreciated

Thanks

• Help! If I had hair, I'd be pulling it out. I have just got an alien 8900. I'm trying to get up and running by booting on enigma2 (HDMU). To get up and running, I wanted to setup oscam using my n line. Apparently I need to download oscam via plugin menu. Hit menu not visible. Pressed blue button not visible. Went into setup not visible pressed blue button not visible. Tried the same thing with red green yellow. Nothing! Am I missing something?

Any direction appreciated

Thanks

You can delete this post, I got the plugin menu simply by reflashing the imsage. Stranger things have happened

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!