Transcoding app for Android

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 545 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Hi guys,

I am hoping someone can help me. I am trying to set up transcoding from my Enigma 2 box (Vu+ Solo2) via VLC on my PC however, I am having some difficulties setting it up.

The Android app I am using at the moment is called Dreamstreamoid but when I click to start a stream on my bouquet list I get error: Error opening stream!

I am sure this is to do with the way I have set up the ports etc. I'm finding it a little confusing on how to set up VLC mostly, but also wth which ports to forward. If you have an easier set up you could share that would be appreciated!

Incidentally, I'm aware the Solo2 has built in transcoding capabilities but it is limited to 1Mb and I'm not very happy with the quality on my Android tablet. Thanks all!

• Code
    http://dreamstreamoid.zey.de/en/

Scroll down the page - look where it saya "Configurations" and you can select the blue "more" link to see the configuration guides.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!