Looking for DM500 Backup with oscam 9035+

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 899 times. The last Post () by sync.

• Hi guys, im looking for the above for a friend as I don't have a dm500 myself at the moment so if you got your dm500 setup and tested working ok with a later version of oscam than 9035 id appreciate it if you would upload a backup.

Cheers :32_002:

• I don't have access to a DM500 at the moment but If your friends DM500 is connected to the net, can he forward ports 21 & 23 for FTP & SSH to the DM500 and you can log in and make the changes remotely..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Yep tried it with #9038 but times were crazy high for some reason, his wife went nuts cos she was watching tv at the time lol
    I was hoping I could point him to a tried and tested image so he could flash himself.
    The reason is oscam #9035 and later have the nd$ cw swap built in ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!