i am having a prob with freezin 963

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 454 times. The last Post () by Mee®kat.

• The freezing issues you are experiencing is not caused by an ecm whitelist..if it was a problem with your list then the channels would simply not open period!

I suggest you completely remove your ecm whitelist anyway as it pointless using one unless you have configured it to meet whatever subscription you have.

MK

• oscam 9086 is pretty stable on my unpaired card , had itv4 hd,sly sports and boxnation issues previous to that intermittently glitching , previous to this version 8884 is good and is working well on another setup

• it is whitelist as i have hashed whitelist out in oscam not running ok so i need a current whitelist if you have 1 can you send it please it was 3d chanel sports 4hd and sports news also that i was having problems with deffo not chanel list on this time cheers

• it is whitelist as i have hashed whitelist out in oscam not running ok so i need a current whitelist if you have 1 can you send it please it was 3d chanel sports 4hd and sports news also that i was having problems with deffo not chanel list on this time cheers

Why just not use one if its causing you issues its just an extra job to maintain

• i thought without my card my be closed if they hit it i thought whitelist would keep it safe

An ecm whitelist will not as you say keep your card safe because all it does is prevent unwanted requests for some channels that your card does not open! in any case as i have stated earlier whats the point anyway as you seem to be willing to use one thats plastered on the net or from a user who will no doubt have a different package to you so your card will either not open certain channels or it will still receive these unwanted requests.

If you still want to use an ecm list for 0963 or any nds card for that matter then you are best to configure an ecm header whitelist specific for your package but i can see thats not going to happen in your case so you are best to leave any type of ecm list out.

MK

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!