best image for nbox, fully loaded image

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,130 times. The last Post () by craigian.

• http://www.sendspace.com/file/mjyuo0

latest channel list, mgcamd,oscam (use alternative softcam manger from blue button), autobouqets, tsmedia 4.7, working cross epg, cool tv guide etc.

This image is graterlia 2 FOR NAND (INTERNAL FLASH MEMORY). ROCK SOLID IMAGE. IF U LIKE IT HIT THANKS BUTTON

The backup has been created with CRC32 !! this mean is not a stupid nand dump backup!!

--Has been designed to run with freebox uboot ( when u plug power it shows on display uboot 1.3.1 053)
    -- U can run that image from b4t uboot too ( when u plug power it display B4T on display) Here u need to enter bootloader mode and select "n-lam" or Fb-n or Freebox-nand depends what version of bootloader u got installed on box.

MOST OF RECEIVERS THESE DAYS COME WITH DUO MULTIBOOT TO CHANGE BOOT LOADER JUST ENTER MENU ON BOOTING OF RECEVEIR BY KEEP PRESSING UP/DOWN ARROW AND U WILL GET SELECTION MENU ON FRONT DISPLAY
    D O NOT ATTEMPT TO FLASH BOOT LOADER UNTILL U READ ENOUGH TO DO IT AS U WILL BRICK THE BOX.!!!!

• Forgive me for asking but i cant see where to change this setting, same problem with no sound ?

hello :)

Depends of which version of remote controll u got.

There is ONLY 1 button on remote for audio selection.

try "APP" sometimes there is no "APP" but there is "BACK"

As standard in enigma 2,

Press "opt" or setup go to settins -> system -> AV settings.

Try change AC3 downmix option.

Ive download it and flash to the box, the sound is working.... are u using scart or hdmi ?? digital output ?

Also make sure that TV has been detected as HDMI not DVI HDMI, if u using HDMi cable of course.

write here "no sound" without explaining configuration... its like...

the "house" button in top left corner is for radio mode.
    Once u press that button U NEED TO SELECT RADIO CHANNEL. Once u select radio channel press again same button to go out from radio mode.

Edited once, last by bloto22 ().

• I am using HDMi and what should the AC3 downmix option be set to ?

1st: turn off AC3 sound (if dont work with AC3) but read 2nd

2n: make sure sound is set to mpeg ( press APP and check what sound track is set on)

Is that so difficult to check ?? it does work fine, if u cant get any sound of it, u should never buy any receiver with enigma 2 on board :)

I belive the problem is with 2nd point I pointed on.

That is openpli based image, it does use same stuff for audio as other openpli images fro ADB , it does work same.

Edited once, last by bloto22 ().

• Regarding the sound and NAR
    If you press the OPT key on the remote this gives you the audio choice on this image if you just change from MPEG to AC3 you don't get the descriptive narrative over the top of the sound

• Hi thanks for this great image can anybody tell me how to change root password as telnet seems to be disabled and unable to download any plugins maybe thats disabled aswell searched in system.sh but no sign of telnet ?

any help appreciated
    cyclopz4

• you have to use a standalone program like putty to telnet into it. Bloto22 did this because so many people are unconsciously change stuff ithrough Telnet by accident and knackering their images up. Have a look at his other image posts, I am fairly certain he mentions this.

• hi all

Just installed this image and have a problem with oscam

Can any body tell me where do I put my cline info as I cannot find any where.

I found a folder call oscam and I put my cline data in but no channels.

I have looked every where with dcc to find another oscam server.

please help.

dave king

• master G

Added the Label nBox Firmware

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!