Help please

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 328 times. The last Post () by jgar1.

• Hi I just bought my new solo2 plugged it in tuned in some Channels on 28.3 sly got about 280. I then have installed 2 or three of the backup images but now I fail to get any signal to the fta channels that I was pulling with the original image. I have then installed the original image again and I can't tune any channels now.. Does this sound like a fault with my LNB? Or could it simply be an alignment problem?

• It could be a lot of things..
    The Initial scan should have found over 800 channels, so I would not rule out LNB/Satellite Alignment problems..
    Another possibility could be tuner configuration or an old satellite.xml file that is missing transponders..
    You could try flashing latest ViX image and use auto bouquet maker..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Tried that this morning with no joy. Gonna try at my dad's house later. Think it may be the fact that it is one of the original oval sly dishes. Been up there for a long time before I moved in by the look of it. Strangely I do get some channels using an original sly box but not many. Think ill buy a new dish and lnb setup.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!