Cccam not working, no pictures or sounds.

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,268 times. The last Post () by dreammoen.

• My Solo2 was on BH2.0.5 and I flashed it to 2.0.8 earlier today.
    Then, I installed TSPanel and Cccam 2.3.0.
    Transferred cccam.cfg to the box and did a scan.

However, while I got all the channels, none of the channels showing any pictures or sounds at all.
    I can confirm I did have cccam installed and running and cccam.cfg is in /etc folder.

Can anyone help me?

Also, this is my first post and I would like to say thanks for having me here.

• This is the page on port 16001

Server connections: 1
    +----------------------+------------+---------+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    | Host | Connected | Type | Version| NodeID | Cards | CAID/Idents |
    +----------------------+------------+---------+--------+----------------+-------+-------------------------------+
    |domain:port | |CCcam-s2s| | | 0 | |

• have you check the attributs , sorry i never use ts panel .

• I removed cccam 2.3.0 now and installed linuxsat cccam 2.1.3.
    The content of cccam.cfg looks very different from usual. Is this only for dreambox?

• for wats you need ccam only for read line if yes just delette alls and put your line

• for wats you need ccam only for read line if yes just delette alls and put your line

I did that but still no luck. RIght now uninstall 2.1.3 and install 2.0.11
    Really hope it works this time.

• ok try this uninstall alls wats you have ,open dcc got to tmp
    and put this ipkg 213 change the attribut to 755

close then go green , yellow boton

manual install ipkg

when finish reboot

chech if ccam cfg have attribut 644 or 755

shud be ok

• Thanks for the ipk but after installed, it just disappeared. Meaning in CAM selection, there is no cccam 2.1.3 that I just installed.

Anyway, I tried restoring personal backup again and this time it works.
    Dunno why it doesn't work the first time.

Thanks for helping.

• Yeah, everything seems ok now. Although cccam.cfg is NO longer in /etc/ or anywhere else for that matter.
    Will investigate this more. Maybe conflict with cccaminfo 0.3 plugin.

thanks for the help. Much appreciated.

• I can assure you that I have my cline entered in the cccam. In fact I even use cccam.cfg backup.

Somehow everything back working. Now that I checked I think I got the password wrong on my precious try as my supplier change the password few weeks ago.

• I can assure you that I have my cline entered in the cccam. In fact I even use cccam.cfg backup.

Somehow everything back working. Now that I checked I think I got the password wrong on my precious try as my supplier change the password few weeks ago.

If you said that in the begining you would not get any advice , payservers and supporters of are not welcomed here next time ask your supplier:beat_brick:

• Oh, I apologies for not being aware with the rules here. Saw several threads discussing same thing so I just assume it was ok.

Not to be worried as this will be my last time discussing about payserver.

Again, my apologies.

• Official Post

Thanks for the ipk but after installed, it just disappeared. Meaning in CAM selection, there is no cccam 2.1.3 that I just installed.

Anyway, I tried restoring personal backup again and this time it works.
    Dunno why it doesn't work the first time.

Thanks for helping.

For future reference for Blackhole OE2.0 images use softcams from post #86 onwards in this thread.
    [h=1]BlackHole Softcam Collection[/h]The ipk rami gave you is for the older OE1.6 images.

• Just reinstall cccam 2.30 and cccam config ipkg package.
    Instaall this to the folder tmp.
    Than go to manuel download and you will see this 2 ipkg packages, and choose for install, twice.
    After this restart enigma and activate cccam 2.30, ftp to etc/ cfg.cccam and install your c-ine.
    Now it should work, try it.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!