VU+ duo green screen

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,742 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Was editing my cccam file but I can't write it back to the box. It just fails.
    Have tried lines manager and normal ftp.

So I went to restart cccam and I get a green crash screen everytime.

Any ideas?

A reboot, restart enigma etc doesnt help and I havent installed any addons etc since it was last working fine.
    Using latest blackhole image btw

Good to see the site back up by the way! Good work

• Hi m8, could be a corrupt image, i would try reflashing yer box, what image are you using?

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• ahhhhhhhhhhhh you need to check the path f yer hdd, that might be causing it to crash, take yer hdd off and see how it goes 1st!!!

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!