configure Mgcamd 1.38 on latest Vix

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,279 times. The last Post () by Antepenultim8.

• Hello, I have GIGABLUE HD 800 QUAD been trying to install and configure Mgcamd 1.38 on latest Vix but no luck. I cant see Mgcamd info in the menu but I can see cccam and oscam. I can only see mg_cfg and newcamd.list when I visit the user/keys. pls I need assistance from scratch

• Hello, I have GIGABLUE HD 800 QUAD been trying to install and configure Mgcamd 1.38 on latest Vix but no luck. I cant see Mgcamd info in the menu but I can see cccam and oscam. I can only see mg_cfg and newcamd.list when I visit the user/keys. pls I need assistance from scratch

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I've not seen a Mgcamd info plugin... Look in softcam manager, it should be in there if you have installed it properly

• It is in the softcam manager alright and its active. when I visit user/keys I see softcam.key, cccamd.list, mg_cfg, newcamd.list, prioritu.list and replace.list. softcam. key is empty. i edited the account in the newcamd.list to make way for the new one. how do i gain access via ftp to copy the values and past for you to see.

Edited once, last by jayarik ().

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!