Mag 250 channels

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,943 times. The last Post () by vsdr.

• Hello there,
    just got my mag 250 today and tried out some stuff from this Forum.
    Mine is without Aura pay per month Service,iam not able to afford it at the Moment,i wanna try it on my own first.
    Ive got a couple of questions for you,i hope you can help me !
    first of all,i did the .thx Thing with m3u and plugged it into the mag 250,my Problem now is that nearly None of the iptv links ive found work ?!
    how that possible ? aren´t you all watching something right now ? is there a possibility to get atleast those free tv´s ? i would like to watch standart german/uk channels?
    i thought it would be easy,but all i get are some russian channels wich i dont Need.
    second,is there a "Software" wich i can use to automaticly update the channels,to add channels ?otherwise it will be a hard time always looking for new links on the web.

• Hello there,
    just got my mag 250 today and tried out some stuff from this Forum.
    Mine is without Aura pay per month Service,iam not able to afford it at the Moment,i wanna try it on my own first.

Just bear this rule in mind buddy:

<13> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server / Payportal DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• lose the russian packages:P they are always free

you can better pay for *** package at least you have something to watch

Uk channels can be very hard and many times you can enjoy only day or three
    German are a lot around and working so that should be fine

just typ the link in the post you found
    and surf more about the links

(google the link and you will come to sites )
    and try it with Vlc

i can give you 200 channels:P but that would be to easy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!