Loosing channels

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 708 times. The last Post () by jgar1.

• Hi can anyone help? I have Black Hole 2.0.8 installed on my solo2. I have a single lead coming from my new dish to the solo2. I am having problems when I restart the box or the box crashes where it seems to have issues getting any channels. Once i finally get one channel in my list working (usually by the iOS app as the kids get too bored with a black tv screen) they all work again until I either switch off or the box crashes. I'm using Catseye latest channel list.

Has anyone had this and know how to resolve it as it's starting to get frustrating.

Thanks

• your post isnt too clear , i assume you box goes blank and your having to restart , are you loosing the actual channel list or is it blanking, reading this a few times seems you just loosing picture ,if this is the case are you on a cline or a local card ?

Edited once, last by stevejo ().

• The problem is also with the fta channels. I seem to have no signal to the box even though i know there is. I get no picture at all until i finally get one channel to work then all the others that were just black come on again. I am using a Cline however the same happens when i remove it from the box on the fta channels. Just tried it with a clean black hole install no cams installed and same issue.

• Hi. I have tried a couple of the ten below backups and not getting anything. Just a message tune failed. Any advice? I tried my old dream box again and getting channels no problems.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!