powersupply dm500

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,383 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• hello guys.
    my question is if i can use a powersupply from my dream500 12V 2A on my dream800 12v 3a?

can something break or damaged with using a dream500 powersupply on a dream800?
    thank
    el pirate:80:

• should be fine mate . the amps are only really a factor if driving a motor etc.

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Make sure the center is positive (+) 12v. and as far as amps your rec. will use what it needs most dm's use less than 1a amp single lnb and up to 2a using motor..so a 3amp + will just let the psu run cooler thus last longer

• dont go cheap get a good one for no dramas

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!