Which version of vlc player for streaming to Vu+Duo

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,634 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• hey guys im wondering can anybody help me out,since updating to version 1.1.9 vlc ,it will nolonger work for watching tv on laptop,also im unable to go back to the previous version for some reason,i tried to download the version 1.1.5 that i had been using that was working fine from the vlc site but it did not work,anybody know of any better ways ,cheers

• hey thanks mate,it kinda works,wen i play vlc it knocks off the channels on tv except for wat im streaming,and the only way i can get it to stream is to put the box on standby and then press play on vlc ,then turn back on box but only have wat ever im streaming,you wudn have any other ideas,thanks for your help so far anyway,

• unless you have twin tuner you will only ever be able to watch the same as stream and same on receiver via tv.

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• I can confirm 1.1.9 working with duo . I just tested and all ok . Have you changed any codecs recently or anything on the pc

new2

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• hey guys ,im happy to report my problem has been resolved,with the talk of twin vtuners i decided to check the cable inputs on the back of the box ,and sure enough one of them had come out,many thanks for all the help,im sure il be back soon with more problems to rack your brains,cheers again,miltownman

• glad you got it sorted

thanksssssss

new2

• no man never changed a thing,just accepted the update when it popped up and it didn work,i was asking a mate a few days ago and he had the same prob,but he was able to view fta channels with vlc 1.1.9 but not subscription channels for some strange reason,not sure what the outcome was for him,i have 1.1.5 working so i think il stick with it,as they say,if it aint broke..........thaks a mill everybod,

• having a cable out would indeed be your problem as the duo would only be seeing one tuner .

thread closed

new2

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!