Help setting up after installing BH 2.08

There are 31 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,394 times. The last Post () by stevejo.

• tried rounding the co ordinates up no luck, totally at a loss as what to do now

Don t want to be butting in but this issue started from the time you installed blackhole ,do the co-ordinates you are inputting even resemble the ones you had on the last image , it might be an idea to make a full backup of where you are now on blackhole and flash your old image on if you have a full backup of that and see what they were maybe your dish was never quite right , just an idea

• ive tried that mate, and the co-ordinates are the same, ive tried going back to my old image but have the same problem with that now

thanks

• ive tried that mate, and the co-ordinates are the same, ive tried going back to my old image but have the same problem with that now

thanks

Thats even more strange then if your old image does the same cant see how that would happen at all , Dish not moved in the wind or something like that and its just coincidence that this has happened at the same time ?

Try driving your dish to 28.2 and look at the protractor at the bottom of it and see if its 28.2 more or less might give you a better idea

Edited once, last by stevejo ().

• problem is i reset the dish with the reset button on the motor, but why would i now get the channels on advance and not usuals. its probably something im doing wrong as i have limited experience with the setup.

thanks for helping

• Im guessing that the angle looks right but the signal is not there , so in usuals if you pick a channel on thor out he channel list the dish will then turn but no signal , this is because the reset button was pushed , so if you go into positioner setup after you pick a channel and make fine movements east and west till you get signal and go to memory index and store it as position 1 and press green to store the position , then reboot all should work failing that, depending how far out your dish is pick a channel and loosen your motor bracket and turn till you get signal and tighten , you can use enigma signal meter for android on a phone or pad to see the best position as long as openwebif is on

• this is not going well

i have tuned 0.8w locked on stored the position then when i go into satfinder it shows 19.2e wtf is that all about im loosing the will to live with this now

• this is not going well

i have tuned 0.8w locked on stored the position then when i go into satfinder it shows 19.2e wtf is that all about im loosing the will to live with this now

:10lol: sorry buddy got to laugh at that one I know how I would be feeling ,have you had a look at dish pointer and got the more or less line of sight where thor is to know that your pointing at thor and not at 19e like its telling you , only other thing i can think is the motor is faulty or maybe the satellite xml is corrupt , very strange that your last image worked and you had issues reflashed the image and now neither image will drive the dish the only difference is you pressed the reset button on the motor ,so me thinks has to do with the motor as nothing else on your old image changed and that doesnt work , check dish pointer and see that when you try thor its pointing the same line of sight and the protractor at the bottom of the arm is at 0.8 +- if its line of sight looks right and motor shows more or less right and you get signal im lost for an answer apart from something is corrupt , try make tuner b the one with usuals and tuner a the second able of it ,maybe someone else can shed more light , but this its really easy to setup till today:26_002:

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!