Problem I Had with Spiderbox not being seen by my Server which kept disconnecting ?

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,824 times. The last Post () by glenviewjf.

• Hi All,

I just wanted to let you know that with help from a good friend i sorted out problem i had with my stb that kept disconnecting, I hope this may help others and prove to you all that its not a Spiderbox problem.

It was in the end a MAC Address Problem,what i did was on cccam i put # in front of every clines from peers and then one by one i would remove # from line and see if my server saw my spiderbox, or if spiderbox dropped out. This does take a while depending on how many peers you have but is well worth doing. I got about 3/4 way down peers when this particular peer line that removed # from then when i updated my server i noticed that my spiderbox was not being seen so i quickly put # back in front of line fromthat same peer and hey presto my spiderbox was being seen again and all my hop1`s 2`s etc were back on.
    So replaced other peers making sure again that spiderbox was`nt dropping out and now i have my server and spiderbox working like before if not better and quicker.

I have even tried re-installing my Ubuntu server and this was not problem as it was not spiderbox it was conflict of MAC address that caused this problem.

This particular peer that was causing my server not being able to see my spiderbox well he had 100`s in Hop`1 ie my Hop2 and he was using cccam 2.2.1. So All of this trouble i was having was because of 1 BAD PEER.

Hope this helps anyone else out there that is still unable to view channels from cccam through your spiderbox.

Cheers
    alfa155btcc

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!