NEW mini vu duo twin tuner dreambox hybrid !?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,557 times. The last Post () by zico01.

• Right , Just came across this, http://www.mixeshop.com/twin-d…ginal-software_p3285.html
    First impressions, not sure what to make of it, However other than the name[mini vu duo] it looks like a bigger dm800se with 2 tuners.
    I remember having a discussion, a year or so ago on the topic of a possible dreambox twin tuner. Well nothing really happened in that regard. But this looks tempting[ish] Had this been around a year ago, I would have gone for it.
    Obviously the solo2 is streets ahead, but for the dough, this has the potential to be a decent buy.
    Has any one took a punt and got one, what are your thoughts?
    Mods feel free to remove the link , if rules have been broken

• I guess its all down to what images it uses & support, it's only the shell of a DM800se, it's probably a Cloud box version 1 but with twin tuners. But for around £80 it's worth
    a play with.

• Haha a Duo looks more like a dreambox when did a VU+ have the silver waved trim . think they got confused as what to call it so its now a duo mini same rubbish as all the rest of the Chinese boxes lacking power over heating limited support poor upgrades why would anyone want to be in a hobby thats getting harder to stay on top of the game and trip your self up with one of these ,purely for the payserver market and hit and run artists ,price wise good but you get what you pay for in the end of the day

• Chinese rubbish steer clear just not worth the hassle anymore with the prices coming down all the time on original boxes.

true, I bought an early vu duo clone, which gave me nothing but problems.
    Having said that, if(yes if) the hardware is similar to that of a dm800se, I would not mind taking it on having dealt with many dm clones.
    But for the price( less than dm800se ) I suspect this to have inferior innards.

• Right , Just came across this,
    First impressions, not sure what to make of it, However other than the name[mini vu duo] it looks like a bigger dm800se with 2 tuners.
    I remember having a discussion, a year or so ago on the topic of a possible dreambox twin tuner. Well nothing really happened in that regard. But this looks tempting[ish] Had this been around a year ago, I would have gone for it.
    Obviously the solo2 is streets ahead, but for the dough, this has the potential to be a decent buy.
    Has any one took a punt and got one, what are your thoughts?
    Mods feel free to remove the link , if rules have been broken

hello I bought Mini HD DUO Vu, I would istllare the image of the black hole, you can download it indicate where, with the extension. nfi
    tnk 10000

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!