What happens when there aren't enough tuners?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 643 times. The last Post () by anniman.

• I'm planning to get a DM800se with only one tuner. If I'm watching a channel on the box (through HDMI) and then go somewhere else and start streaming another channel to XBMC or something, what will happen? Will the new stream interrupt the previous or will it just not work? Is it possible to get it to always interrupt?

• If you have one tuner, and you are trying to access a channel with XBMC that is not on the same transponder, as far as I am aware it would change the channel, so if it was being viewed via HDMI on the TV, the channel would change to the one selected on the XBMC.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• on the single tuners when recording a channel you can only watch another channel if its on the same transponder but the image will let you know as the channels will be greyed out apart from the ones which are available in white. if your just watching a channel and select another of course it will change to that channel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!