DB 800 pvr.

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 399 times. The last Post () by pos.

• Hello friends! After many years with the same IMG, I try to change now. But it is not so easy as I though. I have big problem to flash it normal. So I have used Dreamup many time, and sometimes I succeed. I have put TSimage_3.0_OE-2.0-dm800-20130204 in one DB, and it seems to nice, but when I update it, my DB will not boot up again! Why? I make a swapfile in the box too. Is this IMG too big? Realy ! don't now? Is there anybody who can help me with this issue? Best regards POS

• hi it is clone or original

the best at the moment is open pli

you can download the image by telnet

do not close when is finish then back and reflash the ssl sim ssl84 then reboot

• Hello! I have just original tuners. I will try open pli next week. TSimage is very big, and I have greencreen sometimes. I put in open pli yesterday, but it just restart under booting. I don't now why? And what kind of Img, du you use? I wont to use TSmedia too. So I wont to download it. And one question? Is it possible to download pluggings to HD or USB Regards POS

Edited once, last by pos ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!