DM500hd problem

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,015 times. The last Post () by martie.

• Hi guys,

I've tried to put new firmware on dreamer 500hd (rootfs_cramfs.stb225-nand.bin) and everything went perfect. when receiver reboots, it shows startup screen, another screen, and then blicked and dissapeared. remote doesnt respond.... I rebooted and the same thing happened again.

Ive tried to came into recovery mode with pressing the front button but it won't start flash update.

Please help me to recover image.

Thanks,

• have you try-id to flash with another IMAGE??

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• is it a clone ??

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!