Crossepg not working with Nemesis 2.2

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,398 times. The last Post () by voyger.

• Very often it crashes my box. Is my usb-stick to slow in reading? It's mounted ok...

VuDuo2 - OpenBlackhole, VuSolo2, DM500HDv2, OpenelecBox, DM600, ---------------------------------------------
    0.8/4.8/7.0/13.0/16.0/19.2/23.5/28.2

• Have you tried moving the epg storage to the hard drive

the epg date is only loaded during the booting of the box

i assume your box is only crashing on downloading try reducing the number of providers

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

• Very often it crashes my box. Is my usb-stick to slow in reading? It's mounted ok...

first you have to check if your usb-stick is mounted ok then you have to tell Crossepg to go in to the USB
    your box crash because the memory of your box is not big enough..Crossepg need lot of space..

in my view the usb-stick is not mounted properly you have to config Crossepg to go in usb..that is why your box crash M8

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!