Gigablue HD 800 Solo

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 821 times. The last Post () by nano.

• I'm selling my trusty Gigablue HD 800 Solo as i now have more E2 receivers than i know what to do with.

Its approximately 18 months old and comes in its original packaging with PSU & Remote control (new type) It runs fine with MGCamd, CCCam and OSCam. Currently running VIX but i can install what ever image you require on it.

As its 18 months old it comes with no warranty. I will support the new owner as much as i can with this receiver.

I am looking for £80 plus P & P of £6 for this receiver which i think is a fair price.

payment by PayPal or Bank Transfer.

No offers please as i can get £90 for this receiver all day long on ebay.

Nano

• To be honest with the luck that i have had with electronic stuff on ebay during the last few weeks i don't think i'm going to bother selling it. I have sold two receivers in the last few weeks and the people that have purchased them have basically buggered them up an then put in a paypal claim against me. Its not worth selling these receivers as most people who buy them don't know what to do with them and just end up breaking them and then try and send them back.

Due to this reason i am no longer selling it. This isn't a go at you Scotsdave, its having ago at the useless morons who think its ok to buy something that they don't know how to use and then think its ok to get their money back and leave me out of pocket when they f**k the box up. I just don't trust anybody now. I'm also out the country until next month so i wouldn't be able to do the deal anyway.

Thanks for asking if it still for sale though.

Nano

• I'd be interested if change your mind if you'll ship to Ireland and I'd send money as thru palpal as to friends or family so I can't ask for refund I kniw how to set boxes up ive had a good few dm500 azbox dm800 vu duo setup up and sold a good few

• Its in full time use now in the bedroom since I started using the DM800Se to have a play with Multics. Theres a guy selling Enigma modified nBox 5800s units on ebay quite cheap if your just after a second box.

Nano

• master G

Added the Label Closed & Expired Trading

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!