Wanted: second hand dreambox- DM800se

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 586 times. The last Post () by nano.

• hello guys I am looking for second hand dm800se (new sim ones) if anyone wants to get rid of it, I would buy it , decent prices please, and I am based in Eire
    cheers

Kusadasiboris

(boris)

«linux is the sound of the future.»

• I am expecting to have DM800 SE A8P sim which acts like original (IT IS A CLONE) and you can flash both original/clone safe images so if you interested and don't mind waiting till next Friday then I can sell it to you................btw it is a brand new

1.1m dish, TM2600, Smart Oxid 0.1dB, 18" T&K

• I have a Gigablue 800HD Solo for Sale which is a good E2 receiver which has a faster CPU than the Dreambox 800Se, plus it has a CI slot which the DM800 doesn't.

Its done me proud for the last 18 months, plus it also has the advantage that its not a clone, its a 100% original.

Images are available for it from VIX, Powerboard, OpenRsi, Zebradem, SIF, OpenATV, Open MIPS, HD Freaks, Open LD, and Italysat so you could say its a well supported receiver.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!