bt sport

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,119 times. The last Post () by MrED.

• ordered it online yesterday around 1 pm and still nothing, I've just re put the configs in that mg has provided but still nothing but I'm quite sure i had them configs running anyway

• Was your card updating normally as it was on the old configs ,you really need to be sure things are spot on before adding stuff to a package or even ordering online there isnt many second chances without starting to lifting eyebrows , you wont get it now it wont be repeated it was only sent to mine 3 times on the same night of ordering and nothing after that ,you will need to phone back , did they not ask you to confirm it was on or did you order online ,either way you will either need to wait till the next updates to your card what could take 3-4 weeks or phone , cant see it happening now

• sorted phoned up they asked me for some box details like version no and serial number they then re paired card to box he said, this had me worried so i pulled card out while he was banging on he then said to go to channel 412 or something at which point i banged the card back in and it came on instantly so i whipped it out amediatley, I've then had a massive panic thinking my card will now be goosed but thank fully its on and working

• you took a big chance there you cant have a drx 890 ,glad it is on but your off your head lol i would have never have done that ,yeh the 24 hours rule some crs reps must think the signal and data wonders off on its own around cyber space and till it gets bored then goes to the box when its had enough very seldom it there a queue for activations on the system more than a few minutes long even at the most busy times , thats a just incase systems go down clause

• i know your right steve at one point i was just gonna keep card out and tell him its on and wait the 3 or 4 weeks, but yes I've got the special thompson box ;-)

• I'm having a few problems myself. I originally had BT sports on my main card and did a transfer via the bt site to my second card which in a oscam/cccam server. The service stopped after around 4 hours on my main card but no emms yet on the server yet. Been left on a premium channe overnight.
    Any ideas as im using the bt osccam configs from other threads in the forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!