cannot use control on dm500

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,120 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• lads have a problem my dm500 wont let use the control ive done all the obvious things like put new batterys in ive changed the control flash new image it was all fine untill yesterday anyone no wat else it could:06: be thanks in advance lads

• master g used the flash erase image goin to put new image bck on 2 c if that helps was working all fine yesterday even wsent right up 2 the front of the box nothing let u no when i put new image on lol thans m8

• got it sorted open the box unpluged the Dreambox Remote sensor pluged bck in straight away started working it most have been lose when it was fitted thanks lads

• quick update on this same box went again so i opened it up again and on the sensor at the back off the 2 lights and the on off switch i heat up with a Soldering iron and resoldered them have,nt had a problem sense this fingers crossed

• glad u got sorted

thread closed

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!