can anyone open bein sports FTA channels in the uk ?

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,102 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

• The only fta channel that is part of that package on 26e is beIN Sports News badr6

can anyone open bein sports FTA channels in the uk on 26e ive got a good signal but just a black screen please help

Edited 2 times, last by andy ray ().

• I have no idea why your equipment it giving you the wrong information but i can tell you 100% that its wrong the information on kingofsat is correct not to mention if it was fta it would be clear and you would be able to view it,this will be my last reply to your query I would take my reply and the information from kingofsat at face value and move on.Your not going to be able to view any of these channels unless you have a valid subscription on a side note new subscriptions to this service are only viewable with a dedicated receiver and a paired card i will leave it with yoy mrbirdseye.

i can get bein sports new no problem 63% signal but when i turn to the other my vu solo2 still says they are free to air to ?

• If your receiver cant decode the channel it wil often report Free to air in the infobar, ideally it should not do this and i have yet to see a image that does display this properly.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!