wierd double login

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,912 times. The last Post () by apebk.

• Hello all.

Im running a cccam server on my box, and share with a few freinds. Some of my freinds just got new boxes(optibox evo7), and when running on them i get double login to my server:

Jan 5 18:57:46 vuduo daemon.debug CCcam: login from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    Jan 5 18:57:46 vuduo daemon.debug CCcam: user pet login attempt from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    Jan 5 18:57:46 vuduo daemon.debug CCcam: double login (pet), (previous xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx), reject
    Jan 5 18:57:46 vuduo daemon.debug CCcam: kick xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx(), bad command
    Jan 5 18:57:46 vuduo daemon.debug CCcam: kick xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx(pet), bad command

all other boxes runs like a charm.
    Does any body know how i can prevent this? Their cline are:

c: serverip port pet password yes

I believe that it is the new boxes that needs somekind of finetuning. All other boxes (10) runs without any problems.

My config is:

Hope that somebody can help. Its driving me crazy.
    Can i somehow "allow" a double login one time, and if it happens more than once it get kicked?

Everything is running on latest OpenATV image.

• You can disable double login i thought !
    Read through the CCcam.cfg ? perhaps i am mistaken with oscam _

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• CCcam will only allow single login i dont think you can allow double at all , are you sure the person has not got the same line twice in the .cfg , seems strange single tuner will try connect twice , try replacing the cline and fline altogether there was a bug with f5 boxes running cccam 2.14 with multiple logins ,worst case give 2 lines and see or try oscam as a server

• I,m not a cccam guru as i have been out of the loop with this cam for a few years now but looking at your post its obviously something to do with these new boxes...which version of cccam do they use?

F: test test 2 0 0 { 0:0:2 }

Also change your user flines to this F: test test 1 0 0 { 0:0:1 }

Only use 2 0 0 etc if you want your peers to have reshare !

MK

Edited 2 times, last by Mee®kat ().

• http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=4 this will explain that but you can still only log in once

• http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=4 this will explain that but you can still only log in once

Dont think so...i think 2 users can login to cccam with the same account at the same time/we are not sure what flavour of cccam is used with these boxes however as i think thats whats gone pete tong here///possibly stopping reshare might eradicate this problem? i dunno but 2 0 0 {0:0:2} is not a good idea on any cccam server..i remember that part as this allows reshare....2 is 1 reshare/3 is 2 reshare and so on...the boxes might be conflicting this causing issues?

MK

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!