USB play back recording

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 521 times. The last Post () by grouser.

• I'm having trouble playing back recordings from F3 through a computer the visual is perfect but there is No audio I can play it back through the F3 and have both sound and vision but through my compy I have only vision, I have even run it through Panasonic HHD recorder and the same thing Picture but no sound I have tried USB 2 and 3 with the same result, as far as I can make out all three appliances run the same formats jpeg mp3 and so on I have even tried running VLC media player as that reports to play anything but it does not even see the file or usb, if I can only use the F3 to replay recordings on then so be It, but there must be away to play it on a computer with both sound and vision could it be a codec thing if so can someone point me in the right direction please...:59:

If Stupidity got me Into this Mess Why Can't it get Me out of It

• try ac3 filter if you google that you may be missing ac3 codec on the pc

Thanks for that stevejo,I have fixed the problem, I had to do a complete reinstall on my compy before Christmas and thought I had installed all of my programmes hard ware soft ware and so on but I failed to install K-lite codec pack, plus on using VLC I didn't select English option in the Audio section, whether one or all of that was the problem I don't know but as it is now working I'm more than happy, so again Thanks for your input...:20_003:

If Stupidity got me Into this Mess Why Can't it get Me out of It

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!