tsmedia library items disappeared !

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,000 times. The last Post () by ninja_geezer.

• ok so the other day i download the tsmedia 4.9b from the library (blue button)
    and a 1 channel fix as well, just been on to re download and they have gone !!
    please can someone tell me where they are.
    The reason i want to update them is i have restored my solo 2 with a back up i made .
    on the tsmedia panel the 1 channel is not working on the primewire proxy but it was on mrdude proxy,
    how do i get it back the this ?

• ok will use this instead, its just that movie4k and simply movies worked as well going through the mrdude proxy just wondered if there was a way to get that back ?
    cheers for the help

• this is the problem

i added that PRIVATE proxy to the stand alone 1channel for all to use and because it was private it was unlikely to go down.
    but now the files have been decompiled and its been made public,hence the above post publicly talking about it,and with people even adding it to the tsmedia plugin,it wont last for too long.

trust me,when it goes down,and it will now its public,i wont be adding another for that to be made public as well.

Ian.

Edited 2 times, last by ian1095 ().

• Ok i think i see what you mean,i am not sure how i even got it onto the tspanel ! just wish i could get it back to how i had it a few hours ago !!
    is that possible ian ?? I really do not know very much about the way it works at all im afraid , i really am a total newbie at this sorry.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!