Toroidal T90 LNB holder

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 945 times. The last Post () by asterix.

• Hi

Living in Scandinavia and are owner of T90 . My cover positions from 7W to 39E and I discover that if I reise up LNB for exampel 28.2 E a little bit up from the LNB holder then a signal are much stronger ( ex 60 => 85 ) . So I am loking for double LNB holder ( in hight ) if anybody can help me with that ??

Thanks in andvance

• I live very far from you and don't have holder...i understood that your LNB want to be focused in a higher point far from the dish center...but i learned it is better and cheaper to manufacture one by yourself or machining shop

• Hi

Thank you for your answear .

Have found solution by my self , take som bricks and longer screws and rise the rail with all LNB a litle fine adjustment , and ta da , get a great signals ond all LNB:s .

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!