move sat to new poss

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 493 times. The last Post () by seasider.

• Alright chaps
    ok I have dm800 and my dish is pointing at 0.8w on a motor
    what I would like to know is
    if my sat files are installed on my receiver lets say I want to move to 13.e do I just select that sat I want and the dish will drive there or is their something else I need to do
    like how does it know when to stop etc etc im guessing once there I just save sat and repeat the process for all sats coz I don't wont to be going up/down ladder again
    and then if I want to goto 0.8w again I would just go back to 0

Cheers Gents
    its time to start playing again now the holidays are over

• Once you have your dish set right you just change channel as per normal and the dish will position its self ,assuming you have it setup correctly and you are using usuals , but you have likely found this out already by changing channel already

• Cheers Stevejo
    I haven't tried anything yet
    this is what im going to do just wanted to check first and yes hopefully I have set my dish up correctly and yes think im on usuals but we will play and see

Make sure you put the right latitude and longitude in the positioner setup youll get all that off dishpointer

• Did you install this system yourself because your pole must be completely straight and adjusted on the correct bracket by way of a spirit level..you need to set it at the exact point on the pole where your clamps attach to the pole otherwise usals will not function properly.

MK

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!