CARDOK(0 entitlements)

There are 30 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,100 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• have seen just today 8 uQ written when that start channels start droping now

8 unique emms in one day on an 0963 card sounds very wrong to me i,m afraid mate.

It might be too late but i would block all emms and save your unique emms to see if they look suspicious.

may i put card in box for check?

Not exactly a good idea to do that although it depends which model your official stb is? as long as active ethernet and telephone leads are not connected to your official stb then i think it should be ok to test channels are working on your card.

How many entitlements do you have?

• Im always on latest oscam or pretty close on r9152 now m8...
    But this can be a bit ri$ky as bugs are always a possibility in latest versions..
    I usually test big oscam revisions on a dummy test server with local box's before updating main shares

TF

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• 19 entitlement showing till march but channels blocked today only open disney/nikoldean/discovery
    all HD blocked and sd channels to.

my card is in oscam since last 8 months and showing everything ok at web info.just check da box it was amstrad box.

using oscam 9071 uQ 8 came in round abt 5 hours that click my mind why they comming to much while earlier 1 or 2 comes in same day but i was waiting may be after done card bak to normall but it isn't.

Edited once, last by pari ().

• Yes, I should see them on oscam but I'm afraid oscam can't find any entitlements.

Do you think it would be a good idea to leave the card in the box(SD) over night?

try your card in the sd box if it works get back as there is something that may help if it doesnt work in the sd box you need to sort it with sly, i had issues with another member trying to fix his box the other night and was getting no entitlments except in 1 version of oscam , thatfellow spotted the issue this may effect you but have a look at this thread and thatfellows advice

http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=47193

Edited once, last by stevejo ().

• try your card in the sd box if it works get back as there is something that may help if it doesnt work in the sd box you need to sort it with sly, i had issues with another member trying to fix his box the other night and was getting no entitlments except in 1 version of oscam , thatfellow spotted the issue this may effect you but have a look at this thread and thatfellows advice

http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=47193

Still no luck.

I run it with a debug version(r9252), see some returned unkown in the log file:

Would it be because of the "classD0 ins36: returned unknown"?

Thanks for your help.

• even if the card is paired which im not sure can be done on an old sd box, the entitlements will still show in oscam but nothing will appear on screen
    you need to get them to send a signal to the card and get entitlements, which is the problem not the pairing issue

• Thanks everyone for your great support.

I've got it fixed. For unknown reason, I couldn't activate the latest card using an SD box but had to activate it with an HD and put it back to SD then started working.

The other card, ireland, was the same too.

I've bought some Thomsom HD boxes and it's still working for both uk and ie cards.

Thanks agin.

P.S.
    stevejo: tried to PM you but your inbox quota reached the limit. :)

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!