bbc itv future in spain

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,397 times. The last Post () by lacierva.

• hi
    as we live in spain, me and i guess some more here
    we face the upcoming sat change from 1n to 2f or e (not too sure now)
    affects bbc and itv ch4 etc
    anyway we might loose signal down here in southern europe.
    i am a sat installer and want to be prepared as much as pos.
    i know nobody can tell exactly how the footprint will be, but some guys might have
    a idea from all the infos and statements around the net etc.
    will it stay the same as it is? probably not.

if this so called spotbeam really does only brittain and no spain at all, so what is the alternative to get
    bbc itv etc...?
    bbc iplayer and vpns
    the trouble is internet provider here in spain say they can not deal with thousends of clients they using streaming and just not enough bandweith.
    i hear its posible to get bbc etc from another satellite but with biss keys...
    any info to this thread, any idea
    thanks anyway

• just got to wait ***pirate till febuary when as astra says it will start the change over to new sat, but it dont look good, are you able to pull in the new hd chanels bbc4hd or cbeebs, if not like me i think you will loose bbc itv, as for biss it was an option till recently but now wont clear. lets just hope its not working as it should be, been alot of speculation about the new sat due to the long delays before being brought online

• the trouble is internet provider here in spain say they can not deal with thousends of clients they using streaming and just not enough bandweith.

How bad is the broadband in spain right now? i take it this is still prehistoric broadband you are receiving....you say you are an installer pirate...when i was there over a decade ago i was installing sat broadband which was received from 5 east (sirius) with a specific twin lnb for upload and download..i am assuming it has never taken off then? with a good vpn this is your best bet if telefonica etc is crap for catchup.

Alternatively you could look at Eutelsat 10 east !!! bbc's and itv's encrypted in i®deto and cryptoworks...cryptoworks being the weaker security of the 2 so keys might be possible if anyone has bothered logging keys for this package..need to check!

http://www.bfbs.com/tv/satrxsetup/

MK

• hi, in tenerife iptv work find with 5 mega , and lots of ares installs.

• meerkat, can cryptworks keys be used in vu and with which emulator ? did have 22.5 open last year with biss and mgcamnd but thats not available now, this could be a great alternative for the likes of me down here in southern spain,
    thanks lacierva

• thanks for your comments
    i think the inet providers have to catch with it, im think clients are happy to pay a bit more for more mega
    so the will move because of more cash ..... think so.
    this key business with the other sat,..... well they change keys and you can run after all your clients
    might be autoroller programs around but sounds like hassle like digitv was wonderful until they changed keys every 2 days..
    we will see, thanks anyway

• this key business with the other sat,..... well they change keys and you can run after all your clients
    might be autoroller programs around but sounds like hassle like digitv was wonderful until they changed keys every 2 days..

You can actually buy a subscription from bfbs as it looks like their is uk support beleive it or not in the link i provided!

To obtain the keys requires some logging similar to biss with specific software...its not something i have the time to look into but keys may well be got from an official cryptoworks subscription.,,again i would need to check but keys are avaialble right now as i checked last night...they have more than likely changed since they were posted tho.

• hi, ***pirate the probleme biss key ,is not reliable ,they change by the provider

• You can actually buy a subscription from bfbs as it looks like their is uk support beleive it or not in the link i provided!

To obtain the keys requires some logging similar to biss with specific software...its not something i have the time to look into but keys may well be got from an official cryptoworks subscription.,,again i would need to check but keys are avaialble right now as i checked last night...they have more than likely changed since they were posted tho.

i need to sort these cryptwork keys lost all uk freesat :59:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!