Amiko mini combo

There are 55 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 24,731 times. The last Post () by Pio Pellegrino.

• Is there gonna be an online channel updater for the mini combo?.....other amiko receivers can avail of it but not the combo.
    Simple 28.2 would be a starter,no response from Amiko on this either......wonder why??

• Thanks but when I get into ftp server I'm getting an error message from every download....check bootloader or something
    None of the downloads are for the Mini HD Combo tho unless I'm missing something?
    Theres a few different updates for different receivers there but not for the Mini Combo
    Do I have to sign into ftp server as a member or use anonymous user?
    p.s
    Is there any way of uploading just the channel list here?
    Thanks

Edited once, last by freck ().

• Channel list with online update
    Extract to memory stick
    update all SW + Bootloader

Just to add....the pdf file attached doesnt specify that its for the Mini HD Combo.
    @ Hopper,are you sure this works because the first channel list in your first post didnt work out either via usb.
    Do you have a HD Mini Combo yourself? or are you getting it confused with the HD Mini
    Thanks
    p.s.
    Has anyone with a HD Mini Combo succeeded in doing this?

Edited once, last by freck: typo ().

• I dont buy from KD.....I do some programming for them but not sales.....too dear.
    Bought mine from Amiko...Lavatronics aren't supporting a channel update for the Combo.
    I've got my own http server for cable and mmds.....just havent time to config a working list for 28.2.
    Lavatronics have banned me from their so called "help forum" for asking some genuine questions,so getting info from there is impossible unless I mask my ip.
    Anyway,just thought someone would post a listing that fairly recent,ill find the time to do the rest and add it to my own http update.
    Cheers

• Hi

not sure how you are doing this as I have uploaded this to my Amiko mini Combo without any problem
    went from 1.1.50 to 1.1.76 without any problems ?
    also the channel file works fine.

I'll upload another one with channel file for testing later tonight
    Glad you like the bootup screen............

• The firmware works out no probs but the ftp server throws up an error each time.
    Also it doesnt keep my existing channel list and line,that has to be re installed after new firmware.
    Its strange how it works on your machine(hopper) and not any of ours?
    It would be great to have one good image for this box,its beginning to look someway decent now with the new look logo and back drop.
    Theres hope yet for this little yoke:32_002:
    @ sullytr...Are you making any progress in the channels?

• Have uploaded and downloaded this file 5 or six times now
    Also went back to 1.1.42 and rechecked all working perfect
    I never lost the line settings or the box settings I preset
    I did lose the channel list but thats not a problem as I have my own FW with channel list embedded

I am speaking to Amiko to see if I can get a list of the updates on the new FW 1.1.67

• I just reuploaded my channel list and did another backup of the whole image but its a pain in the arse for others who havent got one to start with.
    Dont understand why Amiko wont release ftp downloads for this combo?...maybe its because of its ability to do C/S and T platforms.
    It can get confusing alright with both cable and sat lists in the box but shouldnt be a huge issue for users once they get used to it.
    Pity really.....too good to be true,its the only downfall that it has, and has the potential to be so much better.
    We'll leave it upto the experts to decide......Lavatronics have the tools in place to support the other Amiko range but f##k knows why not the Combo.
    Thats my rant for tonight:53_002:

• It's very easy to setup FTP as I have it done and pointing to all the different channel files for C/S and T
    all may firmware's work the same as the Lavatonics but with one difference
    their all upto date...hehe

The one's on the Lavatronic's server are a bit behind
    We keep an eye on KOS and update as it changes because we use Dropbox we can upload new list from anywhere
    Also FTP runs from my mobile phone with DNS it's always changing

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!