no ca found

There are 29 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,422 times. The last Post () by ashumer.

• Hi,i am trying to repair my friends dm 800hd box,it has no ca error message,i have tryed the dreamup patch which i have used on my box to repair the problem with no problem,having trouble with his one connecting,then i opened the box to find the sim card holder is broken and the sim card is not sitting down properly could this be the reason why dreamup is not reading the box,any help on this please.
    any idea where i can get a sim card holder.

• witch image are you try to put in, have you fix it before with ncf ,have you load ssl sim boot loader , if you need help by

teamvieuwer not prob. just send me pm

• Hi,im trying to flash any image on box.nothing is working on box,it might be cos of SIM card is not sitting properly in holder.this is the first time I am trying to fix error on this box.i have used dream up patch on my box no problem that's why I think there is something else wrong with this box.i have not tried NFC.

• Without the SIM the box will not work at all which is why you are getting the error. Strange that the holder is broken coz without you are in a pretty sticky situation as you have no way of seating the SIM reliably. I suspect that this box may already have failed and someone thought they might try re-seating the SIM. Need to get a replacement SIM holder if one can be fitted or new Mobo which is not really worth it financially.

Also need to flash it with an image that is compatible with the SIM BL but as you can't get the SIM to sit properly you face a major challenge.

Best of British

• What's is NFC and where can I download it.regarding the SIM card holder,the box was flashed with wrong image and error message came on LCD,I think my friend opened the box up and tried to get SIM card out don't know why and broke the holder.

• you dont have to open the box ,if you get message no ca found you need to download tools NCF

just google it mate

i give you option help by teamvieuwer so can solted the prob togheder

• yes, you rigth, but if he still have the message can work, i dont no way they have to open the box ...

• after i posted my problem i read a few posts on here and i need a old pc or laptop which unfortunately i dont have but thanks for all the reply's

• Any Windows PC will do as long as it has a 9 pin com port and you can run dreamup on it. If your box is a clone then you need to find the correct version of dreamup for your bootloarder. Newer DM Clone's have a pin button on the back that you press at power on which recovers this error and allows one to flash a new image. Basically, the button does the hard work you would have to do using Dreamup & a cable for you.

• If you have a desktop PC just buy a pci RS232 card off ebay. You can get them for under £5.

Best thing i ever purchased for mine, it works flawlessly everytime.

As for the SIM problem (if it still exists) just hold it down in the right place and then use a few blobs of hot glue to hold it in place. Again you can get a hot glue gun off ebay for under £5.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!