OpenATV-3.0-beta-dm800se #ssl84d

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 2,126 times. The last Post () by abdul.jabbar.

• OpenATV-3.0-beta-dm800se #ssl84d

This image is a 100% build from OpenATV source code, it uses all orignal 20131001 drivers which can run all plugins without patching.
    You can safely use the online update function, I tricked the driver date 100 years in the future so the present (and working) drivers are not overwritten during update.
    I added the secret-feed (softcams) and changed the default language to US. It's a 100% clean image !

Features:
    source: 20140110
    drivers: 20131001
    bootloader: ssl84d
    size:54,2 mb

Image flashing:
    Be sure you have SSL84 on your box, if you get the "INVALID IMAGE (OR OLD VERSION)" error, flash SSL84 first and try again.
    If your box is already at SSL84x you can flash the image immediately, the new SSL84d is included in the image !
    Internet Explorer (recommended)
    SUNRAY-FlashUP
    Powercycle after flashing

OpenATV-3.0-beta-dm800se #ssl84d:

[SIZE=+2]<-Download->[/SIZE]

Note: OpenATV uses a different remote keymap, you can change the mappings using: Menu - Setup - System - Button setup

• THis is the best image I have tried so far. up till now open pli was what I have been using.
    ON software update everything update fine but after rebooting the box gets stuck in a loop on the open atv and the spinner screen.
    But if you avoid the update its great.. you can install plugins like media portal without trying to add any dependancies ...
    Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!